Here we go!
I talk often about baby steps. One step at a time. Step by step.
The problem, however, seems to be taking that FIRST step.
Today I am offering you the opportunity to take that first step. To make a plan, set a goal and follow through.
Its just a few questions, that answered honestly, will get you moving.
What is most important to recognize, however, is that if you want to create a new life for yourself going forward, you must incorporate:
Goals and actions create the roadmap for getting to your destination.
So, here it is. Take out a pen, paper and grab a cup of tea…its time to take that first step!
1. What would you need to create and/or accomplish this week, to honestly consider it a first step?
2. What specific goal can you identify for yourself that will move you toward this first step?
3. By when do you want to achieve this goal?
4. What skills and resources do you have to help you accomplish this goal?
5. What skills or resources do you need to accomplish this goal?
6. Is there anything that you feel might hold you back from accomplishing this goal?
7. Whom can you ask to hold you accountable for doing what you say you will do?
8. What are the consequences of not taking this step?
9. What reward can you give yourself for accomplishing your goal?
You have taken a bold and wonderful step!
Now its time to celebrate! Go and enjoy yourself!
Doesn’t it feel good? Make this a weekly habit…before you know it, you will be there!
Have a great week!