Last night I had the incredible experience of sharing my story on the last of my free calls this week.
For those of you who were able to make one of the calls, thank you so much for showing up. Your presence shows your commitment to opening yourself up to taking action towards exactly what you want your life to look and feel like.
If you weren’t able to make one of the calls for any reason, no worries… I have good news!
After reflecting on the calls, I have decided that I want you all to have the opportunity to hear it for yourself…around your busy schedule. We are in this together and I want you to have every resource available at your fingertips!
I am so proud to launch The Art of Letting Go: When Smart, Sophisticated and Sexy Women Choose to Prepare for what comes NEXT so that you can step boldly and fearlessly into the woman you are meant to be.
As I talked about on the calls this week, I hope you will join me for four weeks of learning just how to leave what was behind to make room for all that you desire.
What do you do when you find yourself thinking, “if only I could”…
- Create more intimacy and “sexy” in my marriage/relationship
- Have more time to do the things I really want to do
- Figure out what I really want to do next
- Commit to my health and fitness goals
- Stop feeling trapped in my own life
If you are like most women, you may not take your inner voice of knowing seriously and instead, wait for some sign to appear and force you take action.
Well, you don’t have to wait another minute; The Art of Letting Go will teach you how move through letting go of what you no longer want in your life so that you can welcome in more of what you do. It will cover:
- Preparing to Let Go-identify relationships, experiences, habits or behaviors that are keeping you from the amazing life that is waiting for you and commit to leaving them safely in the past.
- Leaving it Behind– put theory into action; create an intentional strategy to let go and leave it all gently behind as part of what was, identifying and eliminating obstacles and challenges.
- Filling New Space-create a plan to fill the new space that was left by “what was” with new ideas, dreams, passions, people and experiences.
- Celebrating-together we will celebrate your courage and strength to let go and embrace what comes next.
I don’t want you to feel stuck any longer; pulled towards your past instead of creating your new future. I have been there and know just how frustrating it can be to want something so much but feel unable to get there.
But this program is not for everyone. It is for you if you are a smart, powerful and sophisticated woman leading a very real (and sometimes complicated) life; and who is finally ready feel the relief of letting go and put a stop to all of the pretending.
You no longer need to suffer in silence; and I don’t blame you. That is a lonely place…an unnecessary place.
Please join an intimate group of amazing women and unleash the woman you are and are meant to be.
I can’t wait to have you join me for this amazing ride!